Need assistance? You’ll find contact information for many of VCU’s main services and units below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to get you where you need to go.
VCU general information
- Emergency: (804) 828-1234
- Nonemergency: (804) 828-1196
- RamSafe (free evening transportation service for Monroe Park Campus): (804) 828-7233 (VCU-SAFE)
- Escort service for MCV Campus (free evening transportation service): (804) 828-9255 (WALK)
- Web: police.vcu.edu
- Additional contacts
University Student Health Services
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD)
- Virginia Telecommunications Relay Service
- Voice: (800) 828-1140
- TTY: (800) 828-1120
University Public Affairs
Digital Millennium Copyright Act agent
All copyright violations should be reported to VCU’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act agent, who is designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the DMCA.
Please send questions, corrections or comments about the VCU website to email@example.com. For questions related to accessibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.