Tuition Deposit Instructions
Pay your tuition deposit online
Accepted students must pay their tuition deposit before they can sign up for New Student Orientation or register for classes. To pay online, you will need your eID and password, as well as your V-number, which can be found on your Certificate of Admissions.
Follow these steps to pay your deposit online.
- Log in to eServices using your eID.
- Click the "Applicant" tab in the main menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select to pay the admissions tuition deposit.
- Scroll to bottom of the next screen to confirm that you want to pay the admissions tuition deposit.
- A new tab will open and bring you to the payment screen (showing a $0.00 balance). Click "Deposits" at top on purple banner.
- Follow prompts and enter desired deposit amount. All students accepted into VCU undergraduate programs, with the exception of those accepted into programs in the School of the Arts, must submit a $100 tuition deposit. The tuition deposit for the School of the Arts is $300. (Note that the system will allow a maximum payment of $5,000.00.)
- Enter payment information.
- Submit your deposit to reserve your spot at VCU.
- Please allow one to two business days for processing to occur once your deposit has been submitted.