Through training and technical assistance, the VDOE’s T/ TAC at VCU improves learning and positive post-school outcomes for all children and youth with disabilities to help them reach their potential and dreams.
Competencies for T/TAC at VCU Program Specialists
- Promote collaboration and teamwork with school teams families and community agencies, to build stronger educational communities.
- Promote access to educational opportunities for all children and youth with disabilities.
- Provide technical assistance that promotes evidence-based practices.
- Remain current in our knowledge of effective practices in the areas of education and technology.
- Deliver quality evidence-based training opportunities to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Foster a work environment that promotes healthy, human relationships.