The guiding principles of the VDOE’S T/TAC at VCU are consistent with our mission. Through our activities we continually strive to:
- Promote collaboration and teamwork with school teams, families, and community agencies to build stronger educational communities
- Promote access to educational opportunities for all children and youth with disabilities
- Provide training opportunities that promote evidence-based practices
- Remain current in our knowledge of effective practices in the areas of education and technology.
- Deliver quality, evidence-based training opportunities to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Foster a work environment that promotes healthy human relationships.