The tools available on this Products page are specifically designed to help local SEACs carry out their work.
These products lay the groundwork for success by providing a local
SEAC with practical suggestions and tools for:
- Recruiting members and organizing as an effectively operating committee.
- Developing positive working relationships with the Director of Special
Education, the Superintendent and School Board members.
- Identifying needs and making recommendations to address these needs based on careful study of factual information.
- Understanding how local school division decisions are made.
- Facilitating communication among all stakeholders in the special education
- Informing the public about local SEACs and the work they do.
If you require the materials in an accessible format email Melanie Sterling at email@example.com.