The Integrated Training Collaborative is pleased to announce the dates for Kaleidoscope, New Perspectives in Service Coordination, Level II (KII) training. The training will be held at the following dates and location:
|April 18, 2012
April 19, 2012
|Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina Hotel
700 Settlers Landing Road
Hampton, VA 23669
A continental breakfast will be available thirty minutes prior to the start of the training (9:00am on 4/18 and 8:00am on 4/19). Please arrive early to get registered and enjoy breakfast with us. Registration is limited to the first 50 registrants. SPACE IS LIMITED; REGISTER EARLY!
Please note the following requirements to determine participant eligibility.
- Complete the online certification modules and be a certified EI Case Manager.
- Complete the online module IFSP 101 available at: http://www.eipd.vcu.edu/onlinetrainings.html (PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE A DIFFERENT LOGIN AND PASSWORD FROM THE INFO YOU USED ON THE CERTIFICATION MODULES).
- Be employed in Virginia’s EI system for a minimum of 6 months prior to the training.
- Successfully complete Kaleidoscope, New Perspectives in Service Coordination, Level I
Registration for KII is $50.00 per participant. The preferred method of registration is by credit card at www.vcu.edu/partnership/KII. If you are paying by check or purchase order, please include the following information with payment:
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Date of successful completion of KI (all requirements met).
Partnership for People with Disabilities/VCU
PO Box 843020
Richmond, VA 23284-3020
Attn: Nicole Rada (*Please do not forget to include this)
Every participant should bring his/her Practice Manual and one IFSP that he/she developed with confidential information removed or “blacked out.”
Please contact Cori Hill at email@example.com or (540) 943-6776 with any questions. I look forward to learning with all of you.
Virginia Early Intervention Training Specialist