Faculty and staff
VCU Human Resources is equipped with a number of services designed to assist you in balancing work and life, managing benefits and finding opportunities for training and development.
Training and development
VCU faculty and staff are encouraged to find ways to enhance their skills and stay abreast of developments in their fields. Find out more about training opportunities available at VCU.
Faculty support and services
From training and development to course details to promotion and tenure policies, VCU offers a wide range of support for our faculty instructors.
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Classroom support
- Disability Support Services (Monroe Park Campus)
- Diversity Office
- Faculty Handbook
- Office of Research
- Policy library
- Promotion and tenure policies and procedures
- Special Services for Students (MCV Campus)
- Technology Services Faculty QuickStart
- VCU Bulletins (catalogs)
- VCU Insider
- VCU Libraries
- VCU Schedule of Classes
Staff support and services
The Office of Procurement Services is responsible for all procurement and payment activities at VCU, with the exception of hospital-funded purchases. Visit the following websites for more information about VCU’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- Office of Procurement Services
- Technology Services Staff QuickStart
- VCU Facilities Management
Building managers can visit QuikFM to submit maintenance requests to the division.
- How to apply
- Classified and hourly positions
- Faculty vacancies
- VCU Health System employment opportunities