Make Your Own Media to Enhance Learning
If learning to make tutorials and short topic recordings sparks your interest, register for this workshop. There will be a demonstration of the classroom recording system and the personal capture software that can be used at your convenience. The recordings are hosted from Technology Services. Learn the essential elements for producing media.
Workshop Key Questions:
- What is Echo360 Personal Capture Software?
- When and how would you use it to help learners make sense of concepts?
- Why video?
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Learn the basics of recording a screencast.
- See a demonstration of the class recording system.
- Describe potential uses of topic recordings for your classes.
- Practice recording and editing with your own laptop
- Salomon, Gavriel (1979, 1994). Interaction of Media, Cognition, and Learning. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- 6 Tips for Making a Business Marketing Video by Mike Volpe: TED Technology, Entertainment, Design.
- HOW TO: Make a Great How-To Video
For more information, contact Joyce Kincannon (828-1605 or email@example.com).
Check Available Dates and Register
« Back to Workshops home