Exploring Tablet PCs in the Classroom
The Exploring Tablet PCs in the Classroom program provides a collaborative and interdisciplinary environment for participating faculty members to learn about meaningful instructional uses of the tablet PC and related software tools.
Faculty members participating in the tablet PC program will:
- Receive a Lenovo X200 tablet PC for use in their teaching.
- Participate in introductory training to support effective use of the tablet PC (Summer 2009)
- Meet monthly during the Fall 2009 and Spring 2010 semesters to share classroom practices and explore related software tools
- Document and share effective instructional uses of Tablet PCs
- Explore opportunities to present and publish their work related to teaching with the tablet PC
- Participate in program evaluation activities conducted by the CTE