The Exploring Instructional Possibilities of Podcasting program will provide faculty participants with tools, training and a collaborative learning environment to explore podcasting in their courses.
Faculty members participating in the podcasting program will:
- Receive an Apple iPod and recording attachments.
- Participate in training in the use of sound recording / editing software (Audacity), and managing content in ITunes on VCU’s iTunesU site (http://itunes.vcu.edu/).
- Design and implement a podcasting project in at least one (1) course during the Spring 2008 semester.
- Meet periodically to share instructional uses and project progess.
- Discuss and document effective instructional uses of podcasting in their courses.
- Participate in program evaluation activities conducted by the CTE.