Goals of this FLC are to:
- Help develop a better sense of community among our faculty.
- Develop, implement, and assess individual teaching projects associated with teaching large classes at VCU-- projects that are designed to improve student learning outcomes.
- Explore how to integrate learning-centered teaching practices in large enrollment classes.
- Develop, compile, and evaluate resources that will eventually be used toward the creation of an online resource guide for faculty who teach large classes at VCU.
- Exploring the utility of FLCs for other faculty issues.
- Disseminate information about the FLC process and progress to other faculty members at VCU and beyond through workshops, conference presentations and informal discussions.