The goals of this FLC are to:
- Help develop a better sense of community among our junior faculty and the faculty body as a whole
- Develop, implement, and assess individual professional development plans that are designed to improve the likelihood of your own success.
- Develop, compile, and evaluate resources that will eventually be used toward the creation of a junior faculty resource guide
- Exploring the utility of FLCs for other cohort applications.
- Disseminate information about the FLC process and progress to other faculty members at VCU and beyond through workshops, conference presentations and informal discussions
- Develop a teaching portfolio and a teaching philosophy
- Develop a writing / work schedule to which you can adhere