The Department of Music and the clarinet studio offer the following resources for current students.
- Artist profile – David Niethamer
- Buffet Crampon artist profile – Charles West
- Exorcising the clarinet’s most persistent demons: An organized approach to tonguing, tone and tuning [PDF] – Presentation by Charles West at the 2001 Midwest Clinic
- International Clarinet Association
- Mysteries, Myths and Misconceptions: Mastering the Clarinet’s Unique and Perplexing Problems [PDF] – Presentation by Charles West at the 2006 Midwest Clinic
- Pyne/Clarion artist profile – Charles West
For current students
- Curriculum guides: Click here to see Music Department Curriculum Guides. In addition , the Bulletins provide information on degree requirements for the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Music programs.
This page contains links to external (non-VCU) Web sites. VCU is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such Web sites.