The Department of Music offers scholarship awards ranging up to $2,000 for students enrolled in the Master of Music program.
- Students must have completed a minimum of nine graduate credits with an overall GPA of 3.5.
- Students must be enrolled full time with nine credits per summer.
- To apply, submit a letter of intent articulating future goals that are supported by the master’s degree to David Greennagel as an attached Word document.
- Scholarships are given as a single award and students may reapply each year for a maximum of two awards.
- For full consideration, scholarship applications must be received by the end of April. Recipients will be notified by mid-May.
- Awarding of a scholarship does not guarantee receipt of additional scholarships, nor does the amount received in the first award guarantee the same amount in any possible subsequent awards.