This should be an exciting meeting. The organizing committee has selected a wide range of current topics for TAMC V. The program includes ~40 invited talks, ~12 contributed talks, a poster session and two roundtable forums. Topical areas for the program include:
- Molecular modeling using many body potentials, genetic algorithms, and other developments.
- Developments in electronic structure schemes including order N, hybrid DFT and Quantum Monte Carlo schemes and their applications to electronic structure of clusters and nanostructures.
- Magnetic properties, molecular magnetism including spin relaxation and magnetic deflagration in nanomagnets.
- Thermal Properties, phase transitions.
- Reactivity, nanocatalysis, and fragmentation.
- Spectroscopy and dynamics at ultrafast pulses.
- Electronic transport, molecular electronics.
- Optical properties, light induced charge transport.
- Cluster-assembled materials, self-assembly of clusters, solvated and supported clusters.
- Nanoparticles in Biology and Medicine, protein folding, drug delivery, biological functions.